View Single Post
Old 15-08-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!
Re: Dumped because you are poor

TS: let me be the first!

during one of our regular chat on the phone, she mentioned to me guys be it poor or rich will still flirt around and so.. why not choose the rich one. (she was my first love and all my love was for her only so who flirt?) and then the nightmare began..

back in 2004, somewhere nearing to my birthday. . .

she told me. .

# i am not educated and she is diploma holder.. the gap will widen once she proceed on with her degree. . .

# we have different background.. i gave no sense of security to her and her dad especially. . . .

# it is very difficult to tag me along in social events due to my low status (i.t.e graduated and drawing one over thousand dollars salary. . . . .

# no saving. no drive. no sense of in-dependency. . . . . .

# every-time she got to call me on my mobile.. i never call her. . . . . . .

# let's go silent for the next month and things will sort out by itself. . . . . . . . *END*

almost went into depression for the next four years.. .. before the end of the four years jumped out one beauty from nowhere. she came to my workplace and even helped me with my work.. she came to my workplace another day again, stand beside me and smiled.. .. .. ..

being the emotionless me, i could only watched her leaving for good from her back. . . . . . . . it must be an misunderstood rejection to her. . . . . . . . miss her so much now!