View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 17
Timely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting a Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
Can share a little more about your marriage? Eg.. kid usually stick with who more? Who earns more? Background of divorce? Etc...
1) Kid sticks with both of us. He is the only reason why we are still under the same roof.
2) I earn more.
3) She is addicted to alcohol and will create a storm when drunk 2 to 3 times a week. This happened since COVID shutdown. I am very mentally stressed by this, cannot sleep in peace, to the extent of going crazy myself and even think of commit suicide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
contested or uncontested divorce?
what kind of settlement / arrangement are you seeking? Child custody? nego this with spouse first. Much easier if both can agree to the divorce terms.
reason for divorce? (not that i'm interested, but the court will be)
Are u the male or female party?
To be frank, I dun know. She cannot do without the child. She always use child as ransom. So i think she will put in unreasonable demands. Although we lived under same roof, we have separated bed for 10 years. I am male party.