View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
1) Secure the services of a keeper who's focused for ninety-five minutes, especially when he has almost next to nothing to do for almost eighty minutes.

2) Secure the services of one prolific finisher ... chances after chances, but yet only Riise's free-kick was the closest towards what could have been a legitimate goal. Bellamy (with all his pace) & Kuyt (with all his running) are just not scorers ... Villa is the man we could really do with right now, although Eto'o seems to be the more likelier acquisition.
It's insightful to see that the Scum have won their last few league matches at Anfield cos of goalkeeping errors.

I think we show a distinct lack of confidence against them (and also Arsenal). It's very clear. And the same against Chelsea in the league until we beat them this season. In contrast we can boss the smaller clubs quite well.

I don't think Et'o will come. He is at a great club with great players. Villa and Torres, being at smaller clubs, more likely. We just need to break open the bank.

Actually my thought was that, the goal aside, our main weakness was in central midfield. Momo was clearly being told to go forward and join the attack which to his credit he tried but it just wasn't his style. Gave the ball away too frequently or slowed down the attacks.