Old 23-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
xes_nuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Posting this on behalf of a bro cheongster. On Erection Hardness Scale (EHS) scale (of 1 to 4) the little brother was on a score of 2 when reading this summary of his visit with YoYo

Date: 22-Aug-2012
Name: YoYo
Race: PRC
Boobs: 36D

Quote:
Got my favourite Yoyo again. Being a PRC, normally you will encounter lots of red flags.
Not this gal this time for me, she came in, screamed in delight, hugged me and kissed like lovers, and performed a slow strip dance for me.

Ate her out while she looked at me pleadingly and squeezed my head with her thighs, moaning as I knead her 36D boobs. Did her in a number of positions, she was moaning like a JAV goddess, I realised she didnt apply KY as usual when she was wit me hence she was gasping to accommodate my size. Once done, she even licked up my cum and knelt down, gave me a BBBJ in the showers, with deep throat and all. I went down on her again as well. She wasnt expert at it (she does not kiss, does not allow DATY and no BBBJ, most is CBJ) but her efforts were off the roof last night. She posed in her lingerie with me happily snapping away. Kept kissing live lovers...she even hanged out with me in the mens changing room while I was changing and...we kissed again and fondling (nobody was ard and we both were about to go off).