Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
made my booking and this time took a 2 hour package with great gratitude.

cleanliness, location, facilities all no need say - remain tip-top condition, can refer to my previous post/review.

now what makes 2-hour session an eye opener for me was that Lucky had a lot more time to actually work on many other vital areas of our body. from the TCM concept, our tendon/acupoints, etc are all linked to our important organs and body parts. she is able to tell which areas and organs are not good or blockage. this is something most others don't even achieve. and our body also has a combination of ying-yang whether weakened already and at which organ which leads to ailments and body conditions we experienced. Together with her tools and Qigong she really worked a lot of areas compared to my first session and her Qigong is legit. and she also shared some areas of my body which reflected my 湿气 (like excessive moisture in the body) conditions I was really taken aback as I last time visited those heartland TCM etc never had such level of skills haha. she will also share on your daily routines, diet and what type of TCM you may eat to help your specific body issues. and actually, every time she worked much more than the stipulated timing which I am so grateful for, and feel bad sometimes as she barely has much time to rest or eat meals in peace.

Seriously if any brothers got body conditions and are serious about finding a holistic TCM therapist, belle is the one man. trust me just wack the 2 hours and don't need to ask much, she will diagnose a very easy one. keep an open mind, go there and seek treatment purely for your own health benefits. (legit TCM therapy, extra or hanky panky there's a lot of other ladies. do treat her with much respect as you would to a doctor )

I'm looking forward to my next session and continue to adjust and improve my body condition. my energy 精神 is much better than before and she can see the glow and color on my forehead and face improving this time round
Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.