Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
The most papi reprimand her. So long u oreidi bonk her, no way papi will refund ya. Depend which joint cos some papi will really taruk the gal...if shes in the wrong...

Last time I got a deadfish, after 1 bonk I immediately asked her to go back and got a partial refund (about 30%) of the amount. It is considered as ST instead of LT. I was a regular so it may not be the same for newbies.

So for newbies get the OKT to commit for a partial refund if you are not happy with the cewek before you handover the money and get his contact just in case. Even better you do it infront of the girl.

If do happens, ask the girl to go back immediately preferably before 2pm as the OKT still got time sell her to another cheongster and get another one.

To overcome cewek disappearing after they give an excuse to go out,
I normally will get my 2nd/3rd bonk before letting them go and give her a time to return say 2hrs.
If she returns, good.
If she does not return upon agreed time, I will call the OKT if I want her or just forget it if I am tired for sleep and save myself of some tip$$ money.

Some cewek will ask you for money to buy this/that and disappear afterwards so try not giving any and tell them you will give them next morning when they are leaving.

Got 1 time a cewek was so desperate to meet her boyfriend in town as her phone kept onringing in my hotelroom.
It was around 8pm and I told her she could just leave need not return on condition that she gives me 2 more sextisfying rounds.
After she left I slept like a baby after a total of 4 bonks.