View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SG Spa biz very bad esp after JB reopen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Ist time hearing HJ @ $50 tips to be shared with boss. That means the boss allows the WL to have additional service not in the menu.
To employ 1 ML here, the spa owner needs to employ many Singaporeans. Obviously never really employ them but will need to top up a lot of Singaporeans's CPF accounts to prove that there is 'employment'. These people are normally elderly people who let the Spa owners use their names. These elderly people don't mind as some dumb ass will be topping up their CPF monthly.

But such top ups are a fixed cost to the MP owners so they will collect it back via the $88 fees. I think some spas don't share the $88 fees for like the first 50 customers per month. The hj fees the ML will keep for herself. The ML also cannot under-charge for special services or over-provide special services. If they spoil market, the customers will tell other ML that so and so provide what and what at which price, how come you cannot ah?

I just hope the market will correct itself soon. Too many spas and too many old ladies now. These old ladies can still hide their lack of beauty by wearing masks in the past 2 years. As life increasingly get back to pre-covid days, I hope we can go back to the days where no one wears masks in the spa.