Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Study: Why do guys cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelm View Post
Girls are usually tempted when love exist or there are some monetary benefits. However in my case, I choose the former. I believe that with love, I can overcome alot of things in life. Love cupid isn't on my side this time but I guess I will have to reorganise my life again. Greed is what men is about
men is just lust. we can fuck this girl once and not have any feelings for this girl and still go back to wives. if any feelings develop, its because the girl men have outside treat the men like kings. while the wives at home nags and do not appreciate the men. most of the cases of cheating from my life experiences are friends whose wives nag complain scold etc my friends dread going home. a new lady they meet outside, takes care of them. msgs them have you eaten. sacrifice sleep prepare food for them etc. if u were the man you want who?

i have friends who are happily married and do not cheat. its not just a moral thing. their wives are good wives who appreciate my friends.

men fights battles outside we do not want to come home just to fight another battle with our wives.

i divorced for the same reason. i work so hard outside i come home still need to fight another war with wife.

women cheat due to feelings first. opposite. women already cheat with an agenda for a back up or already want to leave the men.