Old 02-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
naughty_goat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Susan @ Ace359

Decided to visit Ace359 at 359 Riley St. Chose this place cuz it was close to my hotel. Place was not hard to find as there is a huuugee banner with the number 359 printed on it. There was an intimidating looking guy sitting at the front door. Made me hesitate a little, but he turned out to be friendly.

Rang the doorbell and was greeted by this friendly mamasan. Told to wait at the waiting room. I was the only one there as it was a monday evening. I think this is the best time to come, as I had the full girls' roster to choose from - there were about 10 girls. As I sat on the sofa, the girls came in one by one, introducing themselves. All of them were Koreans, shapely, young and definitely fuckable. They were all wearing skimpy, scandalous outfits. One, I think it was Sue? Shu? Soo? was wearing a maid outfit. Almost chose her, but the next girl made my jaw drop. I decided to go for her.

Now Susan is a petite Korean, about 1.55m tall. But her boobs are D cup all natural!!! Can you tell me when was the last time you saw someone so petite, with a full rack? Her face is the cute, girl-next-door type and she speaks with a cute, "I'm your little sister" voice. There is not an ounce of fat that is out of place on her body. Not even tummy fat. She was wearing an orange bikini outfit, and it just emphasized her assets. Hot dang! My didi was screaming for her.

To cut a long story short, I will summarize as follows. Those who want the details can PM me.

Pros:
- clean place, no weird smell, friendly staff
- One hell of a body. D cup in a small package
- cute, little sister face, just my type of face. some of u might not like it, i dunno.
- cute, taiwanese-style, am still a little girl, please don't hurt me voice
- Obliging, will do what u tell her (except those specifically prohibited)
- smooth, white skin
- tight pussy
- no bad smell

Cons:
- poor english, some of my requests were not understood (how do u say lick my balls in Korean???) and definitely no way to have dirty talk with her.
- no touching of her crotch area, specifically prohibited by mamasan (establishment policy)
- constantly slowing me down, cuz she said i was too big and hurting her (I am not small, but I am not a horse either. last time i checked, i have a normal 6 inch member). this was a big turnoff. again, for the whole story, PM me.
- Very SOP, would have like her to tease me more while taking off her bikini, or while BJ. No seductive look or smile. Just a standard polite smile and automatic, robotic movements.

Look: 9/10, very cute. great smile, slight make up
boobs: D 10/10, very nicely shaped, round and firm.
skin: 8/10 white and smooth.
ass: 6/10 would be nicer if bigger
shape: 9/10 her ass is her weak point. but some ppl may like small asses
pussy: 8/10 tight as a virgin and her small ass probably meant tighter hole. would have rated her a 10 if she did not constantly stop me, and allow me to go violent on her.
french: decided not to do it with her, although she was considerate enough to rinse her mouth with Listerine while showering
painting: with those considerable assets of hers
finger: not allowed (establishment policy), i think if you are nice to her and insist, she would allow it, such was how obliging her attitude is.
FJ: 7/10, again, if i was not constantly interrupted, it would be a 10.
RTF: Maybe, but am right now interested in the girl with the maid outfit.