View Single Post
Old 16-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sydney Australia ...

took a weekend trip to sydney and went to 2 places.

read on syd99 about an indian girl at forbidden city in artarmon, decided to take a train down and have a try

Her name is Reima. She's from malaysia/india, apparently lived in those 2 countries at different periods of time.

She's got a cute face, but a pretty large body. With that of course some nice d cup tits.

service overall is nothing to shout about, but she's very enthusiastic about what she does and willing to what you ask her to.

Her pussy is REALLY TIGHT, it took a considerable amount of effort to even get my tip in, and it felt great. also her fleshy butt meant that i could go as hard as i want and there would be nice cushioning :.

came once and had a 2nd go after about 5 minutes rest. the 2nd time though i think i made her cum and her pussy grabbed me like a vice. had to wait for the convulsions to stop before i could even move a little.

Monica @ masstige 8.

had a damn long walk around darling harbour/city area on sunday. decided to stop by masstige 8 since it was mentioned here.

the decor is impeccable, such a nice environment. was introduced 2 girls and told there would be 7 more if i waited 30 minutes. so decided to wait.
After about 20 minutes, was given an intro to them. Monica stood out as the prettiest amongst all of them so decided to go with her. took 1 1/2 hours(never been to a sydney massage parlour before, so decided go for the full thing)

monica gives a really nice massage, scalp massage and overall service, speaks very good english for a korean girl(good enough that i could speak at normal speed and have an involved conversation)

body slide was fantastic, uses her pussy to tease my little brother, grinding against it a little at a time. then turns around and sticks her pussy in my face, tempting me to eat her out while she blows me. so proceeded to give me a long slow hand job, each stroke lighter and more teasing than the last until i couldnt stand it anymore and she put some strength into it again and made me come hard and all over her tits.

monica gives a fantastic overall package, pretty face and a very enjoyable GFE.

also i got a masstige 8 card with 1 stamp on it, whoever wants i can mail it to them, just PM me. first come first serve though