Thread: Bluewave in Jb
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbro View Post
bro, I'm so sick n tired of calling to GBW and the recep will tell that all the numbers I surfaced r not avail...i.e not working etc! 1 gd eg is 199 whom I nvr managed to book...I will usually go thru the list on the piece of paper the captain is holding n just pick from there!

In terms of service, I recall 85, 99, 112, 126 and 133 r gd just to name a few...122 also gd in service but I found her talk too much and personally I find her act smart. For oil WL I rembered 57 is gd looking for oil category and her boobs look gorgeous though fake! Howvere her service is also beyond my expectation for oil as she also perform AR etc...21 I tried is not bad looking and gave me a homely fk feeling, however service SOP n nothing to shout abt, no AR whatsoever...59 also gd service but I feels lack in the looks dept!

Above comments r based in my personal encounters and feelings, so no hard feelings if I paint a different light for ur fav WL !
Thanks bro, no worries. Everyone's poison is different. From your list I tried 112 and 122 before, the so called "ang pai". They are call "Ang Pai" not necessary because they are the prettiest, but usually they provide one of the best services there.

too bad my style now is "hit and run", i will not RTF anyone even if she is dammed pretty and provide excellent services, tried quite a lot in BW already, but a few numbers give me deep impression because I personally find them quite pretty and above average services, like 65, 113, 197, etc, given a few years ago I might RTF them quite often.

199 i also heard before, but as you say near impossible to book. been aiming for that part-timer 115, saw once before, quite SYT, hope to be able to book her one day.