Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future
Re: Fortune Center

Went to 3rd floor to reccee and was jio by a sexy slim lady in her 20s. Wow, wearing tight sleeveless white tank top with mini shorts. "An mo ma, shuai ge, 30 fen zhong $20" See her quite pretty leh so immediately agreed and went in, only 2 small room with 2 gers, the other ger in her 30s, looks wise average. Was guided into the room and quickly changed into mi "clean fatigue" suit, a knock on the door n she politely came in with a cup of water. As i was lying down, look up n told her i will drink later, so she put it at the side first, walaneh, the view of the mini short showing her silky long legs.....
Massage was average but she veri friendly as we chatted n joked, topics also quite steaming leh...said she orgasm most of the time when making love wif bf, whether i got pcc quite regualrly a not, how her life in china etc. Anyway, asked me to flip over and says wanna HJ. See her pretty face+sexy body so dont wan to bargain down the price of 50 (sorry bros :P ) Apply oil n start to stroke mi didi, and ask whether "su fu mah". hehe, of coz lah. Sense that i wanna raba raba liao, so she shyly said "yao mo mo mah", so she started to take off her tank top, bent over n wan me to remove her bra. Asked her whether the bra branded n she replied yes, quite ex too.... Walaneh, small pinkish protruding nipples though boobs not tat big, cup size like av actress Rei Itoh (if u know who). Do wat we bros suppose to do with the occasional sliding of mi hands under her mini shorts to feel her pussy n creamy buttocks. Ask me "zhe yang mo dan dan su fu mah" as she will sometimes cease stroking and harrass mi balls. She started to increase her stroking action and build up mi urge until i can no longer can tahan and shoot out, nearly kanna mi chin. She jokes tat lucky never kanna face. Anyway, help me to wash mi didi at the basin, while i continue to stare at her bare tits. Hehee....Change up n paid her 70 n left the place.

Overall FR
Name: Ye Zi
Looks: 7.5/10 (for TN std)
Boobs: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (slim n sexy, the type i like), smooth skin also
Massage: 5.5/10
HJ: 7/10,
FJ: Never try, she offer but at a std price of 100
RTF: maybe coz I returning to the HC scene liao

Happy cheonging bros!!!