Thread: Labuan
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Labuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackman450 View Post
Guy,

I will be in Labuan for couple of days next week so would like to cheong at hotel. Do you mind to share any young and nice fl number who can come to my room? I don't really prefer hunting at the clubs .. Please pm me if you any contact

Appreciate your help

Adios
In Labuan, one needs not any FL contacts, just pop into any pub and you will be surrounded by Filipino WL or FL whatever you call them.

SOP: Get into any bar, sit down, call for a drink (god damned cheap) There will be Filipino girls sitting around the bar, if you young and handsome, many will try to have eye contact with you or wink (old man like me don't score on this) and if you like any or all of them, just wave to them to come over and buy them a LD and start your familization. Many will like to hold your hands while drinking. In a bar called GINZA, the girls will rotate to become waitresses to come over to clean your table and take your drinks order, while bending down to show off their assets (you sure like this way)

If you like, tell her to sit down after serving your drink. If you like to have her for the night, mention that to the mummy and pay RM 300 or sometimes RM 350 for a whole night booking (minimum 2 shots are guaranteed)

After booking done, she will dress down and still sit at your table until told by you to go back to your hotel room for bonking sessions. If she still sits around, there will be no more LD charges, she will be drinking the drinks that you are drinking (beer) at not super charges (like LD charges)

One thing thye have learned fast, she will not take dinner until you booked her and will insist on a supper paid by you. Then the bad thing starts, any one booked will call the rest of not booked ones to come for supper with you, so you might end up feeding many (just like Dannok girls' modus operandi)

She will not run away (I ma not sure about this now) like Clark Airbase girls who runs away after one shot......she have to let you bonk 2 times (unless you don't want of can not) and stays until morning.

You need to use your hotel room. So why still need FL who are not supervised and might steal your things before running off??