Old 09-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shantou (汕头)--PRC

Recently back to Shantou again with two nights stay there. The second day there in the late afternoon, while waiting for my client to call me. About two hours free, I walked along the road, 珠池路, and came to place busy place like our wet market. The surrounding of this market has a lot of shops. So, I tried to hunt for interesting outlet, and saw some saloons providing facial for RMB15 (<SGD 3) but not sure on there quality. So I continue my hunting till came to a corner of a street (not know the name). A outlet with full glass and colourful lighting. I walked nearer to take a peek. WOW....! So many in short skirt and low cut with almost full breast pop out. Without thinking twice, I pushed the glass door, and walked into the shop. I asked any offer for facial. The lady boss replied very direct to me that no face washing offer but they do offer aeroplane washing... Hahahaha.... of course this was a massage shop. The entry fee was RMB 40 (< SGD8) for ONE hour. After some conversation with the lady boss, she asked to to pick my choice in these WLs. I chose a big boobs and followed her to a small room where located inside the shop. Closed the door, and went ontop the bed. She started to do a piano massage on my back.... ker ker ker... no different like in Singapore. last time 10 mins. later she asked me to turned over for front piano massage.... Really nothing great as more on SOP... till move to south.... she will rub my little brother.... till hard .... I was given two offers... Wash aeroplane or FJ.... Since no much interest on doing FJ with her. I asked her the charge for wash aeroplane. She offered RMB 40 (<SGD 8). I said to her so EX.... can reduce... but she quite insist.... Without further wasting time (because my client may call me at anytime). So accepted her offer. Then she went out the room. Later, she came back with a small plastic sink of warm water and paper towel cloth. She put some like kind of body wash on my little bro for cleaning... with motion of masturbating me... felt good (hehehehe)... I started to roam her too.... till I couldn't hold any further... She noticed that and started to go faster.... and she use a standby toilet paper to cover the shooting... fully unloaded.... she started to use the water to clean up for me.... ya... that's it... all came to the end.....

Another interesting experience.....!