Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
pimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hanoi

sorry bros for my continuous postings. if you find me boring, i'm sorry to bother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsavory View Post
(Part 3)
After 2 hrs, I asked Ha to recommend some good massage places. Told her about the good reviews of Hanoi Hotel and she told me to try upstairs as the girls she knows are more beautiful than Hanoi Hotel. Proceeded to the spa on the 17th floor of the hotel. Chose the 2 masseurs package for an hour.

Was presented with 2 girls - #22 Li & #24 Thuy. This is the first time I had 2 girl masseurs massaging me all over. Massage by Li was strong and firm, and Thuy was playful

#22 Li
Looks: 6
Body: 6.5 Petite but ok curves
Boobs: 6.5 B cup
BM: 9 Firm, strong and good technique
Attitude: 7.5 hardworking and friendly
HJ: 8

#24 Thuy
Looks: 8 Lovely smile and face shape like k pop star
Body: 7.5 a v slight bit of the fat side but still nice
Boobs: 7.5 B cup
BM: 6.5 Playful though but massage is so so only
Attitude: 7.5
HJ: 8

Damage: VND820k for 1 hour + SGD25 tip per girl

The night ended perfectly with a nice HJ by the two ladies. Might try Kingston tomorrow...
since you had been talking about boss ktv in previous posts, i assume 17th floor, you're referring to spa de palace at fortuna hotel? i have doubts about the prices you posted. and i was misguided.
1) i dun see any package with 1 hour and 2 massage gal at 0.82mil
min. i saw was 90 min for 1.9mil.
2) price of VND820k was way cheaper. your post was beginning of 2013 and only a short span of 6 months, how can the prices differ so much to my 1.9mil?
3) my gal asked for USD80 for HJ, which is also far off from your SGD25?
with this, maybe my gal was just greedy and i look like a carrot head. but still, shouldn't there like a market norm price? maybe slightly higher, but not to this extent of almost 4 times?

Any bro care to help me and clarify my doubts? or am i doing anything wrong? btw, i do not wear gold chain or stick the USD on my face when i go out.
thanks in advance.

lastly, I will be going to boss ktv tomorrow to finish my balance. I invite anyone who want to join me. i dun mind pay for ktv bill, unless you order extra.