Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
pimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hanoi

just came back from spa de palace in fortuna hotel and felt it was quite an expensive experience.

Maybe i didnt read enuff (only maybe the last 20 pages of this thread).
So i thought spa de palace charges are quite similar to other spas mentioned her like oasis or kingston, but i was dead wrong.

I picked the express (90 min) and the damage was 1.9mil.
So i thought ok. no problem, just try it.
Then in the room, it's sop like many other bros mentioned.
ginger scrub, steam, bath tub, she washes me, oil massage and then happy ending. but i was surprised when she quoted me US$100 for HJ, which was much more that what i had been reading about. i negotiated and she brought it down to US$80. still i felt it was over priced and did not proceed.

So i went on to ask, how about an FJ.
long story short, FJ not possible in the spa room, but can be done in my own hotel room. pay booking free USD36 to the spa at the counter and she comes to my room for 1hr "massage". FJ she quoted me was USD150 in my own room. the whole package turned out to be more than boss ktv.

In case any bros do not know, this is what i found out.
If you know the gals number, you can just dial from your room to the spa and book her for the same deal.
(USD36 for spa and FJ/HJ tip negotiated with the gal, depends on the gal, maybe not even FJ, i'm not sure)
Is this new? (or am i being the guinea pig?), cos i did not get this info after reading about 20 pages.
but i think the above info depends on whoever the gal is.

but oh well, since i'm already drawn in. I'm succumbed.
Does any bro know if this is the standard or did i get ripped? just curious.

Thanks.

end of the day, i had a good FJ, though a little on the high side, i got what i wanted. and it was good.

Last edited by pimpternational; 29-06-2013 at 12:42 AM.