View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why is it so hard to remain friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeasy
er i am telling the truth, she is studing U in Aus, while he only had a diploma and had to get enlisted soon. when she is back the minimum she will have would be a degree and maybe a boyfriend who had a degree as well, if rich lagi better. what would he have? can ORD heng liao maybe he only sign on as regular max. Virginity to a girl is very important, she loss it to someone who she had no intention to spend her life with, that is very bad. it is easy to for you to say that i am mean had any of you spare a though for the girl. if you were the ger you would ask me to slap you

dun give me the excuse you are drunk or high if you know how to undress and had some whoopee, you are more sober than a lot of newbie here
threadstarter oso never say his friend is virgin ma...i believe that that night she'll be too drunk to remember anything the next morning anyway so that maybe the initial awkwardness will wear off after a period of time? So what if she gets a bf over there? She's fully entitled to her freedom as she does not have the liability to be attached to you even if you bedded her b4...so if you get to find her one day, whatever the outcome would be you've gotta accept it bro and don't dwell too much into it.