Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

NEW LONG-TERM VISIT PASS SCHEME (LTVP+)

LONG-TERM VISIT PASS - PLUS (LTVP+)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q2: Who is eligible for the LTVP+? Do all foreign spouses of Singapore citizens qualify for LTVP+?

A2: Couples who have at least one child who is a Singapore Citizen from their marriage will be eligible to apply for the LTVP+. For those without an SC child, we will look at other factors such as duration of marriage, and will in general consider more favourably those who have been married for at least three years. Each application will be considered on its own merits. Other factors that we consider include the ability of the sponsor to financially support the family, and good conduct of both the sponsor and the applicant.

Q4: What benefits does the LTVP+ entail?
A4: LTVP+ comes with a longer validity, three years in the first instance and up to five years for subsequent renewals. LTVP+ holders will also enjoy employment benefits and be accorded healthcare subsidies for inpatient services at the Restructured Hospitals. These subsidies for in-patient healthcare services will currently be set at a level close to that for Permanent Residents.

Q20: I am a PR in Singapore. Is my foreign wife eligible to apply for LTVP+?
A20: No. The privilege of sponsoring a foreign spouse for LTVP+ is only applicable to Singapore citizens.

Above are few aspects of LTVP+, for more infos, you can refer to the link below:

News on LTVP+

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015