View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bonking pretty WLs & the consequences

There is no such thing as totally safe...

Kissing can pass on cold sores...and any sexual act will bring with it some risk...

Sex is only as safe as the partner(s) you have it with.

Who is to say a girlfriend won't have a fling with someone while you are not looking?? And if that someone has a disease...there is a chance it will be passed on.

Of course, the risk increases exponentially when dealing with WL simply because of the numbers they go through.

I have been with one girl who only has had only one bf in her life...yet she has genital warts...so I calmly put my pants back on and declined being the second man in her life...

If it wasn't warts and it's something I couldn't see...then who knows what I would have gotten, even with condom and all...

Life is a bit of a risk anyway...mitigate those you can see and know about...and accept those you cannot see of know about...pushing the boundaries brings about higher risk and it is the individual who must decide if it is a risk worth taking...

Best of luck...

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...