View Single Post
Old 25-06-2002, 01:36 AM
haonamchen

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Thanks SGPshanghai69 for the info. Well, got back last week and here is my report:

Found out that Four Seasons Hotel only provide clean massage i.e. strictly male masseur for male customer. Very sian liao.

So, quickly refer to the recommendation here and visited Macau City for massage and here is the FR:

Name: No. 77
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (35D at least, I luv big boobs)
BM/Cat Bath: 9/10 (she will ticker your ass with her finger too)
HJ: 9/10 (she knows how to control not to let you cum so quickly, for me, lasted for 25 minutes)
Cost: RMB740 for 90 minutes (inclusive everything)
Remarks: talks dirty, calling you lao gong, keep saying how she wanted to F me but not allowed to, blah blah blah (seems that all shanghainese ladies know how to make man happy)

Overall, siok after a whole day meeting. Can't wait to visit SHA again in 2 mths time and try to bonk some of the FL ladies, could any cheongsters provide contacts (pm me if possible)? Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally posted by SGPshanghai69

Ni hao fellow haonamchen!
A recommendation from a fellow Samster myself who's here in Shanghai all the time...........
As far as Four Seasons Hotel which is located at Wei Hai Road, Shi Men Yi Road, it is a newly opened 5-stars hotel late last year, being which there is NO massage service provision there as yet.

However, alternatively, you can always patronise places like Honh Kong City or Macau City which are massage parlours solely catering to massages and 'more'........(refer to earlier postings by fellow cheongsters for details.)

Also, a word of advice, as far as 5-stars hotel is concerned, in particular referring to Four Seasons which was just opened, dun try your luck to bring any gals or 'hanky-panky' there cause they are very particualr of their image and u might NOT know what u will get yourself into hence it is your maiden trip to China as well!

Have fun in Shanghai and play 'safe' fellow cheongster!
PM me if u need further info on Shanghai.............

Cheers bruddder cheongsters!