Thread: Tantric Massage
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Tantric Massage

Called up and asked for Wendy. Have tried Ice and an Indonesia lady but wanted to try Wendy.

Name: Wendy
Origin: China
Boobs: D, nice melons
Looks: She is in her 30s and not a SYT, but pleasant looking enough
Body: Pear shape with some tummy
GFE: Very friendly and chatty

She managed to get up to my room despite the hotel having a keycard security system. She has been around the block a few times.

Came in and setup the bed. She stripped to her panties and bra.
I will not comment too much on the massage. It was firm massage to loosen the muscle interspersed with the sensual light touches with a lot of groun and anal stimulation.

Started with upper back, shoulder and head massage. My head was literally pressing against her groin area. She allow some rabba-rabba but did not take off her panties (unlike Ice and the other ML earlier.

Timing is estimates as I was not looking at the watch.

This went on for 15 mins and then she went around behind me to give me a lower back, buttocks and thigh massage. This time she stripped naked.

This went on for 20 mins with plenty of thigh, anus and ball stimulation and caresses.

Another 15 mins for left thigh and groin area and another 15 for right thigh and groin area. All the while I was on my stomach.

Then she spent another 10 mins where she raised my butt using her legs and then pulled my dick and gave me a dick massage (not handjob but pleasant and shiok too).

She oiled herself up and gave my back a B2B massage using her D sized boobs. Shiok.

After this she asked me to turn around and face her. She explained that she will now give me a lingam massage and told me to hold my ejaculation, and to tell her if I am coming so she will slow down. She said she wanted to prolong the lingam massage and pleasure and then she will boob-fuck me to completion.

I will say this is the closest to a real lingam/tantric massage that I have come across. It is NOT a handjob and the aim was to prolong the pleasure.

stark naked she sat crossed legged and straddled my butt and legs. She then concentrated on giving me a lingam massage. The pressing, rubbing, massage was on the dick but also on the pelvic area while stimulating the dick. She spent quite a bit of time massaging the dick together with the balls as well. Now I have read up a bit on lingam and tantric massage and I can see her using the movements. At one point I was close to coming and I signalled to her. She slowed down and changed her strokes and massage to other sensitive areas including nipple and pelvic areas. At some points she looked me in the eye and at other points she had her eyes closed as if she was trying to channel some "energy" into her hands to massage my lingam.

This went on for 15-20 minutes. Then she said she will now complete it with a boob-fuck. She gave me a front B2B massage with her boobs but her lingam massage gave me extra stamina that I did not come.

Finally she asked me to lift my buttocks up and she moved between my legs and I was straddling her upper body just below her boobs but still lying on my back. She pressed her boobs together and gave me a boob-fuck with my dick pointing upwards and moving up and down towards her chin. I exploded in this fashion.

She cleaned me up with some tissue and asked me not to move but to relax. She came back twice with warm towel to wrap my dick and to wipe me clean. We chatted for a while while she continued to give me an after-sex massage.

She then suggested she help me shower and we showered together while she washed the oil off my body.

All in all this took about over 2 hours. Definitely worth the RM$350 paid for outcall.

If you want a good experience and real tantric/lingam massage, she is the one. If you want a SYT, then you should go somewhere else.

The OKT contact is found on this forum. We posted it before. Otherwise do a google for KL tantric and you will find their website. I have given you enough clues here.

If you still cannot find, then PM me. I will only respond to Bros who have posted some FRs in 2012-2013.