View Single Post
Old 17-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: The Ultimate Sex guide of Singapore

I missed this ultimate thead earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
No PDF copy.See the link below

http://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=350642
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemantohave View Post
Since I release the thread on the sex guide, i got more than 100 request. I got some bro who say they up my points but i never give them the PDF. In this case, it is my fault if i mislead you. My apologies. I have many brothers who don't up my points but one the contacts. Please leh. Who are you for me to give. Use your brain to think lah. I spend some much time to cultivate these FB and then by sending me an email or PM, you want the contacts. Please lah. I also have some other brothers who are good. They want to jio me out for trips. I appreciate that. By the way, I am a corporate trainer by professions. I have taught in numerous institutions, schools, government agencies and overseas as well. This is how I built my contacts. Please don't even ask me to send you any contacts any more unless you try to know me as a friend first. Btw, FB are not sex tools. They are nice people who just need sex but one to one one or two FB to meet needs. So please use your brain to think, even if i give you the contacts, do you think they will sleep with you when they even they know you? Please think. Most of you are working professions. Please pardon me to say that. If you want FB contacts, find them yourself. My list is for those who are willingly to treat people with respect. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks
Huh? After so many bros upped your points from negative deep red till 79 positive, now you like that say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemantohave View Post
Dear All,
For the last 3 months, I have met up with numerous guys and girls from the forum and enjoyed sex to the the fullest. I will like to come up with a guide which includes all the best places to have sex (swing), the best FB in the forum, the best fl in the forum and all the contacts of the hottest girls and guys who are willing to go for ONS and all sorts of sexual fantasy. I will not release it in hardcopy (MICA won't probably approve) so it will be purely a softcopy. If you are interested, can PM me. FYI, I will only send out 20 encrypted PDF copy for those who up my points and is really keen in enhancing and sharpening their sex skills Cheers. FYI, the guide is free
.......................how like that? Got refund points or not?
Is it CNY Snake Dance Scratch & Match (刮刮乐)