View Single Post
Old 19-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKY_MAIVIA View Post
Heard this from one of my reservist friends...not sure how much he sugar coat it. But here goes.

There is a massage place in Soeoul whereby for a session which cost $200 u get :

a)A late 20 year old chick who will serve you for 20 mins (mostly BJ and cat lick), Look around (6 to 7)/10

b)Then a mid 20 year old chick will come in and take over from the previous chick for another 20 mins..... Her look is around (7 to 7.5)/10

c)And finally, if u haven't cum by then, a super pretty early 20 year old chick whose looks is around (8 to 9)/10 comes in to finish the job for the final 20 mins.

To summarise, u can get 3 chicks with escalating looks and decreasing age for 20 mins each. And this only for $200. Also according to the reservist friend, the last chick got similar look to any of those k-pop chicks (he mentioned the one he got look 75% like Hyuna). I have to be frank. When he mentioned this, i knew he was exaggerating.... so i have to discount whatever he was claiming.

Anyway, the reason why i post this, is to check, if any bros from here, have actually experienced this "3 chicks for 20 mins each". I just want to double confirm if this type of stuff exist in korea. If yes, i will pay a visit there

Anyway, don't ask me the name and location of this place. I also have no idea. I am not exactly close to this reservist friend of mine. So I didn't ask him. He was telling this story to a group of us.
That service is called a 'relay.' Eve Anma (posted earlier) has that service. Eve, pretty much like all anmas, is a roll of the dice as far as the looks of the girls (also posted about that as well).

200,000 for Koreans upwards of 230,000 for expats.