View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy
I have the habit of going to the wartel late nite (Hotel rates bloody expensive) @2300-2330 at Balai, Batu or even TP and there were no stares or unpleasant happening. I dont feel uneasiness. But I cant said the same for Batam. Try walking alone along the streets at Batam...preferably nite time? You will know what I mean.
A matter of safe or not safe is how you protect yourself and how you are being taken advantage of..

Walking at night in the street, I can say even SG there is a chance of being robbed loh..

I mean, this is common sense, you can walk in Batam also, at night time, but if in quite crowded places, and you don't look newbish.. people won't even be bothered with you.. if you are saying walking alone in the streets night time.. good luck, you will need it cuz you are not protecting yourself...

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.