Old 30-01-2005, 09:41 AM
Herbie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Pattaya Sex Guide-芭達雅SEX指南

Just a short FR on Pattaya.

The points posted previously seem pretty accurate to me.

Since I've just got back its all pretty fresh in my mind.
If your accomodation budget is a bit higher I have to recommend the Dusit Resort at the North end of beach road. The service is great and its very girl friendly. No joiner fees and you can take the girls swimming in the pool and no-one asks any questions.
Its a little bit away from Walking street where the main action is but Baht buses go by every minute or so. Don't get in a Baht bus that doesn't already have someone in it.

In 12 days I had 1 bar girl LT 4 days and 6 others all LT. I have to say I agree that bar girls are better value than go-go girls. Once you find a good one getting her back again is a definite option as the level of service varies widely. Even keeping her for a few days. Also recommend one that only speaks Thai and very little else. This avoids the sob stories you often get.

Since I generally prefer LT I didn't go to the MP's except to have a look. With LT you can get a bonk in the morning as well

2 places that I would recommend are Suzies go-go (its a bar not a go-go) on the corner of Beach Road and Soi 4. Its a small place but the girls are good and they get to know you pretty quickly. The owner is an English guy and knows how to treat customers well by farang standards.

Another place is Easyriders Bar on North Pattaya Road. Probably not for the girls but the food is great (try the deep fried sea bass) and they have good live bands. Next door is about 15 open air bars called "Drinking Street". This is good for girls and the prices are pretty good as well.
I mention these places because they are close to Dusit and I had fun there.
There are so many places for girls all over Pattaya that you would have to be blind not to find one.

Went to a place on Soi 6 called King ####. My friend took 2 girls ST for about 2000BT. He said the ST rooms were not great and the girl that was hanging off me there said no to LT without even asking a price. Wouldn't recommend the place.

Don't know If I was lucky or not but all the girls I tried gave BBBJ without having to be asked but only one was really good at it. Therefore the reasoning for keeping the good ones (at least for a while).

The beach is pretty poor and the air pollution (while not as bad as BKK) is still bad most days. The only reason anyone would go there is the party/girls as far as I can tell.

Hope this is a balanced view.

Herbie