View Single Post
Old 29-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya Sex Guide-芭達雅SEX指南

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian76
going to pattaya soon will like to check with brothers any good a-go-go bar and open bar and MP to recommend had visit a few time but still not very familiar with the place. any way any place i can tao pao like hat yai and the price range? Had visit super baby last trip but did not call any gal down..any brother knoe the range for ST and LT?
The whole street along either the 1st, 2nd or 3rd Pattaya Road are flooded with Beer Bar, some bigger one with GOGO Bar. Too many selection and the stretch is rather long. Suggested that if you can ride a motorcyle, rent it for a day at 150B so that you sure can cover all the the places you want to go, can gave free ride to pretty Thai mei mei somemore. The pricing are covered in the earlier mails perhaps there might be a bit checkup in the pricing now. The expert to these scene tiped me that if you want to sian the girl in beer bar, try to be in a hidden corner and not in a too prominent places, if you want something 'specials' from these girls. Baasically they are not comfortable to do too obvious infront of their 'colleague'. The three main DISCO in Pattaya including ST and LT pricing are also mentioned in the earlier mail (price might be inflated now).