Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
inreality deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinYo View Post
1st time in Beijing and I have armed myself with the numbers I found here. Took me quite sometime to decide who to call and much thanks to everyone here that I can know what is the going rate.
Worked late into wee morning everyday and finally got the time to call Lily today and got fixed up with a SYT and it was TianTian. She is about 160cm and 45kg and very GFE. She snuggles up to me even before the door was closed and apologized for being late as I called around evening rushhour. We hugged and kissed all the way to bed. I was asked to shower and I found her totally nude under the blanket when I am back to bed. She gave me an excellent BBBJ and I gave her some painting down there too. No bad smell and she actually smells great. She cap me and we went through a few positions. Great moaning and CFM looks from Tiantian and we both came when doing doggy style. Not a time watcher as she stay on to chat a bit on the sofa before going.

Face: 9
Body: 8
Boobs: B
Service: 9
GFE: 9
Damage: 600 inclusive of taxi

Lily even sms to ask how is Tiantian and I told her I would like a lady with bigger boobs and she promised to get one for me next time.
I really wanted to try her from her picture, now, after reading your review, I really do. Thanks