View Single Post
Old 29-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H10R6 Irene

15 October 2011, (Saturday btw 220 pm to 245 pm)

She is fair, plumb and package in firm tits. I think she is around 30; Irene too was surprised I called her name. I cannot lie; she is in the PSL, a friendly girl no doubt. Quickly she checked her FRs; I don’t recall anything this year. Told her she is low key, did not let go to her, probably 1 or 2 FRS in 2009.

I loved her sweet girl looks, she is heavy weight and, she made it up by friendliness with above average service. Looks 6/ 10, body 6 with 8 for GF. -1 because after cleaning me up, she did not wipe me like Moon and Judy.

Action begins by BBBJ, she took some time to arouse me, Irene was moaning so sexy. Btw handshaking me slow, she continue with BBBJ mine chest. She asked me to turn over, I thanked her said no, I not into AR. Maybe she wanting to gave me a tits’ message, sort of like Yoyo and Mei Na?

Irene not good at BBBJ only a 6/ 10, she never cap me so she was afraid I might cum. This could be how come she did not really touch mine dick; I think she was KS trained.

No points for the above, sorry mine girl! She blew rather long, all right I think, in 2 positions. First btw mine legs, I looked down she was smiling so sweet, with her hair tight up. Irene fit the bills of Malaysian office girl. Next she sit on mine right, continue blowing, I gave an 8/ 10. She was good; I was surprised she changed into cowgirl.

I asked to French, she smile turned away her face, I insist so she gave a light peck on mine mouth. I tuned her breasts during cowgirl, got the Paik sound so probably 8/ 10. Told Irene doesn’t want her to work hard, we do missionary with the Paik sounds. All along her moaning is so sexy, I brought me down kissed her lip; she did not open her mouth.

I shot out into the CD, 9/ 10 for SEX, and she is professional. Different from others, she tried her best even it is not her book to French. She gave in for a fast 1, I do enjoy our session. However I would pass her on mine next trip, I want to bonk Jolene/ Cookie, Candy plus Ann.