View Single Post
Old 14-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Dun underestimate the power of the BGs networking.... they share news and info with each other better than we do.... KNN I quietly fly in to DMIA and proceeded straight to Subic from there without informing anyone. I thought by bypassing AC I will be left alone as I just wanted a quiet rest this time.

Just after checking into the Suzuki Beach hotel.... my mobile exploded with numerous calls n texts from several AC gals.... wonder how they knew I was back in the Philippines ?
Quietly fly? Sorry bro. Just like we have this forum which we check few times a day, they have the txt and cel that they have their finger on all the time.

We stick out like a sore thumb the moment we land in Angeles. We are THE foreigner and everyone tries to recognize us.

Anyway its good to see so many of our regulars back posting again. Missed you guys. Just checked fare prices for Sg-Clk for an earlier trip there end April. Its TOO expensive.