View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H14r9 lw

Thank you mine friend.

As always, I always excercise cautious whenever I am in these kind of places. Stay low profile as possible and try not to get noticed.

Go tosessions and leave the place immediately afterwards. No need to linger around for nothing.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Never get work out for PT girls, i recalled recently H22 Aida has rumours of quitting. I checked with her, all misunderstanding with years ago, Pat leaving as well as H10 Rina quitting before year end.

Of course some are true, we have H10 Kathy and, few ex GL girls. Somehow i have this gut feelings, PRC WLs are not so smart to play this type of stunts. Till this age, it is the Malaysian call girls who threw this stunts. Careful and do not play into their KC traps.

Hence, other girls had long way to catch up with their sisters over here. Brother Fornicator proceed with cautious, you and me know RLD is too a danger ground.

No John Wayne attitudes over at PT, this will not get any body far. I believe you guys know what the heck i am writting.