Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

First & foremost welcome back bro.

I remember u leaving spore.

Loved reading ur posts filled with excitement.

Hope the regulars will remember u n say hi.

After ur relocation i rarely checked in here..

While u were there, u shd hv posted On n off so ppl wld know n remember u.

Anyway m glad ur back

Happy new yr

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Greetings fellow Rowell LB lovers and a Happy New Year to all.

I hope you guys are doing alright and 2011 was a good year for you.

It has been a long time since I last posted in this thread, ever since I started working overseas. I have been pretty busy but I do from time to time lurk in Sammyboy to see what's happening with Rowell and the other ladyboy scenes in Singapore. When I do go back I always make a trip to Rowell to see what's new with the place.

FYI, I am working in Bangkok, the asian ladyboy capital. Crazy, right? There's good and bad though. Good: Able to find the most attractive and beautiful ladyboys of Bangkok and Pattaya and pound their asses! Bad: I'm getting poorer!

I got a ton of photos but since this is the Rowell thread it may not be appropriate for me to share. What do you think?

Well, it's late now and time for me to hit the sack. Before I leave, here's a link of my latest photos. I took them during last week's New Year's Eve party in Nana Plaza, Bangkok. You can see some pics of the ladyboys from Obsession, Cascade and Temptation. Sorry, I am not a fan of Casanova so no pics.

http://filefap.com/browse/rumpranger1/99767_LxWPJ

Hope the link works. RumpRanger signing out.