View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Kunming - China

Dear Brothers,

Here is a short FR of my humble adventure yesterday evening.

Yesterday afternoon, I rented a taxi to go around Kunming, and asked the driver to show me the good joints in the city. I have seen a few joints in the classy category. The two higher class KTV are: On in Green Lake Hotel, a very posh one overseeing the Green Lake, and it is called Diamong Era KTV. Looking at the Decor, I think it would cost a bomb for a night-out entertainment. The other one is at Golden Dragon Hotel, 2nd floor called, "Jin Pi Hui Wang", and the hotel is situated at Beijing Lu near Kai Wah Plaza Hotel. It is also a posh place, but only with 23 rooms. There are also some joints in Tian Hen Hotel, Chui Yi Hotel,etc.

After a good Steam-Boat dinner, we have decided to go to the second one as it is directly opposite to the restaurant where we had our dinner. When we arrived at about 8.00 pm, and have then realised our mistake for not booking in advance. We were two persons and asked for a small room, but in this joint, there are only two small rooms with the minimum expenditure of RMB 680. Feeling horny and intending to socre for the night, we settled for a medium size room of RMB 880. The decor is really nice and impressive. In the room, right at one end, there is small partititon. The DJ told me it was for dancing. Looking at how narrow the space was, I wondered it was really for dancing.

As usual, Mamasan came in, and I told her that I only wanted to see those who would be willing to go out. She told me that in her joint, they did not have such practice, and it was up to me to talk and negotiate with the girls. I was not sure whether it was true, but I felt that this added on the thrill when one was faced with uncertainties in achieving a goal. The mamasan then brought in girls, and I chose one from the second round.

She was quite fair with ample breast size so that no space of my hands was wasted, The best part was to find out that she was from Chongqing. Wow, Brother Looksee, Tsuyoyi and few others know that I am crazy about girls from Chongqing and Sichuan. I was right, the usual girl-friend feeling was demonstrated during the evening in the KTV room. I was all the while trying to act nice. Nearer to the end of the evening, it was negotiation time. Pretending wanted to dance with her, we went to the small space that I mentioned. A good hugging and soft talk to ask her to go out with me. A slight resistance (did not know true or not?), and finally she agreed. Asked her the damage, and she told me that RMB 1000 overnight. So agreed and we paid and left the place as soon as we could. My friend got a Bai minority girl, very fair, but the boobs were not impressive. Nevertheless, she was beautifu.

Damage for the night:

Room: RMB 880
Mamasan: RMB 200
DJ: RMB 200
Girl : RMB 200

In my case, the RMB 1000 were inclusive of the tip that I was supposed to give her in the KTV room. A room comes with a female DJ and a young waiter (do not for what?). His presence is irritating as he just stood there and looked at us. You have to right to turn down his service and he would leave the room.

Arriving in Kai Wah Plaza Hotel, we used the entrance at the side street. In this case, we did not have to go through the front dest as the lifts could go up directly to the guest rooms. There is a guard, but he treated us as transparent.

In the room, the usually chit-chatting with the lady from Chongqing, and after a while, both got horny and she suggested a bath together. She washed me clearn as asked me to do the same to her. Good feeling. Later, we proceeded to the bed and the rest is history. This morning, I woke up a bit late and tried to reach for her. She wasn't there, and I wondered what happened? Had she left with my valuables? No, I heard some sound from the bath room. Went in and saw that she was washing my clothes. I did not know what to say but appreciated. As she was not wearing anything, the appreciation and urge drove me to take a risk of having second round in less than 24 hours. I had indeed a very wonderful experience. Chongqing girls never fail to impress me. As I had to leave for meeting, I paid her and she did not even count. I am glad that my next stop is Chongqing and then Chengdu.

I need to go for a business lunch now.

Again my $14.94 worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man