View Single Post
Old 30-11-2004, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sichuan(Cheng Du/Main Yang/Chong Qing

Dear Bro,

You need not stay in a place for a continuous long period to have a regular girl friend. Although I spend a lot of time in China, I am seldom in a place for a long time. I have regulars in several places by the following way:

Let say when I am in Chengdu, I meet this girl in a pub (where my regular is from), I will go back to see her again and again everytime I am back there. In the mean time, to satisfy my need, I would go to KTV or HC which are plently in Chengdu anyway. Finally, we click and she would become my regular willingly. Note that I do not need to maintain her, just expect her to be with me whenever I am in Chengdu. One mistake which is important, and many brothers, including me at times, would incur. Do not tell yourself that you would like to bonk her right from the start, as agreed also by many brothers like Tsuyoyi (disappears in thin air in the forum, although I just met him three hours ago). However, if you prefer to sample more ladies, then this is not for you.

At my advanced age, I enjoy to be with regulars when I visit different towns, and sometime, ask them to join me in another town.

My 1.0 cent worth (getting closer and closer to 0 cent, and I will stop posting)

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man