Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
PSB1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Koh Samui Info Report 20August - 25 August

Hi Bros

I know alot of sbfers cannot find much info on Koh Samui's mongering scene.
Let me share with you the following information

Transporation
The cheapest way to get to Koh Samui is flying buget airlines to Hatyai and take a 4hr minivan ride to Dongsak Pier. The ferry ride from Dongsak to KS is about 90mins. Minivan ride cost abt 600THB. Ferry ride around 150THB.

Hotel
I've not much info on the best hotels to stay there as i stayed in a villa. Bros who are willing to splurge can consider renting a villa from this website http://www.paradisesamui.com/.

Clubbing Scene
The best place to pick up FL's is at Soi Green Mango & Reggae Bar.
The Fl's are quite shy and u must take initiative to dance and chat with them to discuss the price. Prices for LT usually from 1200- 2000THB.

Agogo Bars
There are 3 major Agogos in KS GB Lounge , Fantasy & Dream Girls.
For the best looking ladies please do visit Dream Girls , the gals are better than GB lounge. In dream girls , the best gals to choose will be 69, 17 and 38. The rest are also not bad but not up to my taste as well. Went to GB lounge very disappointed , the quality of gals are limited and hardly anyone in the bars. Fantasy didnt go due to time constrain.Prices for ST in Agogs usually from 2000-2500THb, LT would be 3000++ up to 4000THB.

Hope bros who like this info can upz me.

If any bros plan to go KS for Full Moon Party or jusr mongering in KS can Pm me. i can furnish u with my contacts to guide u during ur time there.

Thank you & Best Regards