View Single Post
Old 19-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

i remembered when i was in a 'different vicinity' like the RTC. not army.
got this particular sabo king cum molest case malay boy.he always like to cry in the dormitory because he kanna beat up always and report to officer, and ajar ask to wash clothes and sleep near the stinking toilet.
every night kanna play sparring with the boys there, haha every day blue black here and there.
,one night we got pcc competition, we pcc into a bottle cap and pour it into his mouth.
i think he desserve it when he told us his case, that he go void deck at his place and molest one young chinese girl virgin he somemore put his finger into her virgin pussy. haa but i pity that bastard, he got a rough time in RTC.