Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
durian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: siam hotel outdated, check out CM2 disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
i was at bkk on a surprised trip for bro ML's birthday.....kekekeke......29-31 oct was halloween night and entrance fee was 700b.it was jam packed.

for picking up gals,just walk over and say hi lah,then shake hands n introduce urself.i'm sure the gals there will respond to u as most of them are hookers there.dont say all lah.majority i would say.

FYI,the live band is no more there or there're on leave.last heard they went dubai.i was there last nite with bro ML n bro kelxxx and i asked 1 of the waiters,this whole week no live band.

u may find some really nice n friendly gals there.not all talk abt money lah,some done even bother how much u paying them.but still must pay lah,example 1 nite 3500-4000b, 2 nights can be as cheap as 5000-6000b.i personally have experienced that.

1 more thing to add,they have the rite to choose customers.so,doesn't mean u have money,the gal will go with u.

hope this will help.
Hey I was there too! went back with a slim and sexy gal. she quoted 4000 and i countered offer 2,000. In the end she went back with me and we had a gd fun. paid her 3,000 in the end.

on my last nite, i went to soi 4 and this is the place you can find young locals. this place looks like our mohammed sultan with many disco pub. Managed to chat with a group of undergraduates. would have proceed to stay longer if i do not have an early flight.