View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Just tried Candy H14R11 for the first time.. ....Started with catbath. Blowjob was ok. Was expecting AR since she washed my ass but not given..... Control your kissing using her fingers to focus our lips with tongue sticking out..... Asked for cowgirl and she say cannot..... then requested for CIM but was rejected. Ended in doggie. ..... keep telling me to hurry up. Tried to make small talk with her but she doesn’t look interested.
It’s so very strange how vastly different experiences can be. I can understand WLs’ services and attitudes may differ slightly from one customer to another. It’s expected, WLs are human after all. And there’s that intangible thing called “chemistry/connection”.

But to differ that much!! Truly, I’m very surprised at how polarised poor Bro SC Slayer’s and my encounters are with Candy. It’s almost unacceptable.

To me, Candy is one of the chattiest girls in PT. Always cheerful, bubbly and smiling. In fact she herself tells me that she is a happy person. We will chat, tease and fool around for 5-10 minutes before getting down to the business. The sex is very good and it is Candy that initiates the frenching. Then, Candy gives me what I like most (again, won’t detail too much, but regular readers of my FRs will know what I like most). After the sex, we will again chat for another 5-10 mintues. It’s always a fun time with her.

Overall, I would rate my time with her a solid and good 8 (PT rating specifically). Almost coming up to H22 Michelle and Xue Er, and MJ.

To read Bro SC Slayer’s FR shows Candy’s severe service inconsistencies. Hopefully she sees that this can hurt her business and improve.

Having said that Candy remains on my PT rtf list, along with H2 Michelle, Janet, H22 Michelle and Xue Er, Miki, Vivi and Lai Lai (gosh, is that all!!??)

Cheers