View Single Post
Old 22-08-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ❤ GWEN ❤ 可愛甜美的少女 cutie, sweetie, fair SYTeen,demure outside, but when in bed.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawke View Post
Promise her to post a FR here is it.

Met her ytd night, I was her last customer.. once in I find that she has quite a local girl look. started holding hands and hug, enjoy the beautiful night view. Took our time to talk like bf gf, and slowly get into the mood to kiss lightly and slowly into french. Very GF feel!!! We kissed and touches each other all over slowly undressing (like with my ex gfs~!) And after undressing, went into the bathroom to bathe.

Shall skip the details and finish of with one shot. As she seems tired hence din continue second shot, in fact, hug her, talk to her like gf and rest in bed.

Looks: 8/10 (80% like photo)
Body: 8/10 (small and petite, slight baby fat but even for someone like me who like slim gals can accept)
Boobs: 9/10 (make up for the body part..)
Frenching: 10/10
Fingering: 10/10 initially got resistence but after licking her and inserting, she gto really really wet!!
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 (some brother here had been too rough on her hence making her feel pain!)
GFE: 110/10

Overall: Great gem. First time for her, SYT and abit CFM type.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyo View Post
Look: 6.5/10 .Average looks. Quite diff from the pic. Initially a lil bit disappointed (maybe my std here is high), but her service and attitude make up for it. She does looks pretty from certain angle (like when giving me head). She's young though.

Body: 7.5/10. Petite build. Slight baby fat there, but not a problem. Her young age is an advantage. Smooth and very fair skin colour, looks like chinese.

BBBJ: 8/10. Need some coaching, but quite good actually.

French: 9/10. Superb. Wet, deep, with lots of tongue fight.

FJ: 8/10. Very accommodating. Need guidance though, as she's not experienced.

Attitude: 9/10. Her best aspect.

Treat her nice bros. She feels lonely here, no friends, staying alone.
THANKS for the testimonials!!!