View Single Post
Old 17-10-2004, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Fillial Daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Its not why we prefer WLs. Its because we go for cheonging, thats why we kenna. Some form of a karma. Good or Bad depending on how you see it. As usual the knowing of the TG is not so much of a problem. The real problems surfaces when you get to know the FAMILY.

And of course, the bigger the family, the more problems you see. And most often than not, these problems can be settled easily with $$$. The more $$$ you have, the more problems you can settle.

The objective of being in the Flesh trade is for the $$$. The motive to earn more $$$ is for the FAMILY. The appetite is huge. Imagine the FAMILY in thailand can use more money than a typical SINGAPORE Family use. So much for the low cost of living, the so called exchange rates.

How much is ENOUGH?

SC
This topic is close to my heart.

I don't think it has to do with karma. It's more like the unfortunate plight associated with most WLs that arouses our male instinct to sympathize and protect. But that is not the point. The point is WLs are motivated by money, and relationship, if any, is founded on money. Just like they gave up their dignity to extricate themselves from poverty, they will offer your relationship as a sacrifice for more money. The bottomline is the same.