View Single Post
Old 28-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ❤ BEYONCE ❤ Sex Goddess!! every man's dream..Exotic features, SYT, Fair, Natural

FR by kemeski

Hi bros, the promised FR is here! =)

Tried booking Kesha yesterday, but unfortunately she is FULLY BOOKED so instead bro TB recommended me to try Beyonce who he said is a new gal. I checked the photos out and truth be told I feel like the photos got some PhotoShop going on.. looks a bit fake.. big eyes, so white, dun really look like "Live Photo" like the one he had for Kesha.. but still.. small bro is aching and wanting and I also saw that her stats is "C" Cup~! mai tu liao OKayed bro TB and wait for the pre-arranged time..

Have to say that bro TB truly walks the talk and his service is superb, top notch.. very patient n polite, made me feel very comfortable =) Found out that the meeting point is actually in a condo! Wooott excited liao.. have tried those $10/hour places n was not impressed with the accommodation.. this time around I was confident that it would be impressive n comfortable accommodation..

*skip skip* the long awaited time finally came.. went up, knocked on the door and was greeted by a lovely ANGELIC face..... wahh... very impressed indeed.. she dun look like a Thai girl at all!! Fair white skin, and yes the live photo did not lie.. 100% look like.. sharp nose, big eyes.. super SYT.. Can't help but smiling all the way as we make our way into her room..

oh by the way.. I was very impressed indeed with the accommodation.. something funny tho I actually thought it was a 1-bedroom condo.. so I initially thought "swee la.. can fuck on the sofa while we watch TV etc etc" hahaa .. but oops my mistake.. there are 3 doors inside so I can only imagine whats happening on the other 2 doors (dunno dun ask la ya).. I went into her room.. very nice room.. luxurious setting~!

OK back on topic, and straight to the point.. overall GFE very high.. and I was lucky as I am a guy that loves to French.. and she did not mind that.. we Frenched throughout n unfortunately did not have a chance to try her BBBJ becoz small bro ready liao juz cap n go.. 1st round we do it immediately w/o even showering.. I think she also q high liao so went for it asap .. I really do enjoy the time, another thing I like is that she wears v light make-up. So during FJ we will continue frenching like no tmrw n it was truly like a hot-n-wild sexsion with your long-lost GF..

Unfortunately her English so-so only, so can't really communicate much but I dun mind.. during the break we play arnd wif her Samsung Galaxy Tab (i think) n she showed me a bunch of photos.. she went Korea recently n thats when it struck me.. she wont look out of place there lor~ again thats how I feel u bros go ahead n decide for urself bro TB can def consider using some of her photos to put up.. sure will melt a lot of bros heart..

2nd round is even wilder than before.. doggy, then WOT n she just keep riding me until I come.. *sighhh* even after the session end she will still snuggle u n all.. *dreaming back the time*

Overall score –
Name: Kei
Age: Mid 20s (so she claims but she looks so young SYT!)
Looks: 9.5 (truly exotic features, look like mix Chinese-Arab)
if she is a bit taller can definitely work as a model.. she's got the assets n looks no kidding..!
Body: 8 (Slim with slight tummy)
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
Finger: Yes
Boobs: 34C cup
Cathbath: 6.5 (Not much time to try/do)
BBBJ: did not try
CIM: n/a
FJ: 8.5 (Accomodating, responsive, obliging)
Attitude: 10/10 (Friendly, go all out to please)
GFE+KC: Dangerously high~!
Damage: $160+tips
RTF: she's got 2 more weeks n I will try.. dunno if Vit-M will allow but at the same time bro ThaiBeautiful has got other gems I really wanna try.. Madonna!! Kesha!! hard choices man...

I actually got a photo of her... will try to put up later.. now back to work bros~!!