View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Batam for beginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTongShen
All fellow batan goer. Juz b careful dis 2 weeks or so.. my fren was juz arrested by e POLISI on sat nite @ Pacific disco abt 1am+ wasted 3 hrs in a 'holiday tent'.. mayb some more raid comin up.
According to my friend (a bule) who was still there when the polis came, they were targetting some of the locals (and perhaps Singaporeans) as they left him and his group (incl Indonesian ladies) untouched. I had just left some minutes before the police arrived with my freelance cewek.

His sources say that the "official" Pacific Disco distributors had advanced notice and did not sell any drugs while other pushers who were not "authorised" to sell there were possibly targetted and caught in the "dragnet".

The shampoo boy in the hair salon (from who I first heard this on Sunday morning) told me that quite a few Singaporeans were hauled up. He said that they were checking "eyeballs" and "ears" to see who was possibly consuming too.

With Lehbaran round the corner, Singaporeans who are into drugs and hauled in would be too willing to pay their way out.

I believe that if you are not a drug user, you would have been left alone and only drug users were hauled in.

Any comments?