Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaru46 View Post
Bro NobleEagle,

Just tried a tarma in DD a few weeks ago, nv tried so for bargirls. But I am sure if u want a tarma with bar girls, soi 6 will be place to begin with
ooh i see tks was actually planning to recce soi 6 too while on the way up to Drinking street, seen soi 6 on a few youtube vids, reminds me very much like Geylang except that the girls are all hanging outside instead and going ard pulling people in by their cocks literally haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Can only kiss and tell of 2 double sets in bkk. One some years back with a FB fl (doing farang rounds at Hyatt Spassos and occassional Brix in SG). Did the xmas beer garden outside Central mall with her cronies (cheap pints and eats). Her flatmate A didn't feel like going home alone. So I had the bonus back in my digs. As I did P (fb) afternoon, I had only reserve to do A then with P giving some 'assist'. Asked me to remember switch rubber.

Other was last was Jan this year, did the panjang one A from R2. She had a innocent noob friend (1st day at work), who joined us for beers and eats. Day job at some optician shop, just fell out with thai bf.. 5.5 looks tag along but with C titties. She drowned her sorrows in pints, and was ripe for the picking back enroute in cab and hotel. Had trouble switching between A and C (drunk as skunk). Sure, A got a mite jealous if I gave unequal attention to C.

Old cxxk here, nothing else to brag here
wah Bro YingYang you the man!
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091