Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!
Re: girls in 1654A

I was looking for 1654A along L16 but just could not find it, silly me, I did not know it is on 2nd floor without the big light #.

When I was about to give up and go to somewhere else, I see two beautiful petite girls walking back to L16H49. I have not seen any FR on H49 but why not since they catch my eyes. That was my best decision, here is the FR:

Name: Yang Yang
From Hu Nan China

Look: 7/10, not prettiest girl in GL but with good smile and big eyes
Body: 8/10, nice curve for the height of 160. The highlight is her silky smooth skin and no obvious mark on body.
Boo: at least C, the best pair I ever seen, love it!
Bath: 5/10, Nothing special, not cat bath
BBBJ: 9/10, This is one of the best I ever have, slow and no rush, deep throat also. I have to stop her to cap me
FJ: 9/10, one of the best I ever had, we did so many positions and she was still very accomodation, no complain. With her nice C+ boos and silky skin, there is no words to describe it. After cum, she lay on the bed and said you are so good, we tried 360 deg various positions.

Damage: $80, for CAT $80 and service like that, it worths every $$.
RTF: this will be first time I said YES.

She has worked for 1-year, I am sure Bro out there must have tried her, I am just surprise I did not see any FR on her. Do take good care of her because I am RTF!

Please up my points if you like this FR.