Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2004, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Patong Beach is more geared up for farang action with lots of "beer bars" esp on Soi Bangla. I understand that pricing here is a bar fine of 500 bahts and ST and LT rates from 800 bahts upwards and strictly negotiable. My info here is less accurate as I have not cruised this area for a long time preferring the town for its quality and more interesting night life. The women are more of the Issarn type with dark skin brownies - mainly LBFMs. IF that's your take, go for it.

CORRECTION on Patong Pricing (as I am not really familiar with Patong Bars)

"Average Beer Bar prices are higher than Pattaya : Your Drink Baht 70/80 , Ladies Drink 80/100 (Compare with Pattaya) , Bar Fines Bt300 , Short Time 500 and Long Time 1000. Use these fig's as a guide only. If your being quoted well over these prices think twice , incl. Pattaya , where its cheaper overall. "

This information is taken from http://www.whorist.com/01Thailand/009PhuketNL.htm which is not a bad guide to many s-player locations in Asia. As usual with most internet resources of this nature, its written with the "Farang" in mind so thats the perspective and their view of Phuket town is different from mine.