Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2011, 03:00 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Just got back from atrip from 11 to 15th Jan

Day 1
Missed the 8.00am boat as reached HB at 7.40. Must be before 7.30 to buy.
took the 11.40 ferry and reaqched TB 1.30

To save time ,changed money at jetty, Straight took an ojek to Villa. It was so deserted as I am the only person on the walkway.
Slowly the OKTs came out pimping.

Took my time to roam and finally book a short cute cewek.
Think business was bad the young okt Roby just wanted 300k and i countered with 250k though he boasts of her bbbj. Surprising he accepted so paid up and went to hotel Gabion.

Took lunch and bath and soon after cewek arrived.
I was surprised she was 30 as she looks around 25. Her body was well maintained as her boobs were quite firm n not sagging.

Action begins soon after and OKT was not bragging, her bbbj was very good coupled with catbath for 20mins. Then Cowgirl Mish Doggie.
After the deed she bath me which was a bonus.
Then slept ,have dinner another round after that and one more next morning.
Name: Mila
BBBJ : 9
FJ : 7 abit dry
GFE : 7
Damage: 250K + 70k tips

Day 2
During BF at hotel met a bro and off we went to Villa for chicken hunt.
OKT Roby saw me n wants to offer me a cewek sized similar to Mila but I wanted a change so I and the bro booked from house 58 each costing 350k
his a newly arrived gal and mine a pretty in looks both aged 21.

We told the mami to send the girls latter as we wanted to continue looking around.
When the girls arrived they declined lunch and wanted to go themselves ofcourse us paying.
My girl was pretty in looks and fair on the face only, from the neck downwards is darker. So if u see a girl in long sleeve and pants u know what to expect. But her looks and GFE made up it treating me like BF.
Managed 2 shots as was tired and got to hug her throughout the night.

Name Appon
BBBJ 7
FJ 8
GFE 8

Damage 350k + 10K tips

Day 3

Again met another bro during morning BF and went to Villa again.
Again at house 58. This time mami recommend one that provides massage but aged 25 and normal look with tall model figure. She said small pink nipple.
settle for 320K as I badly need a massage after all those bonks.

She gave a 30min massage after the deed which sooth me of all the tiredness. The service was also very good with long BBBJ and was asking me to suck her boobs with inverted nipple while cowgirl. mami wasn't kidding about her assets.
Managed 3 shots.

BBBJ 8
FJ 7
GFE 7
Damage 320k+ 70k

Day 4
Actually wanted to return to Spore but later change my mind after going to Villa with 2 bros met in the hotel.
Again at house 58 pick the girl which the bro took during the 2nd day.
I had sense that the new girl like me when I saw her on several occasions I had decided to try her out as she was those shy girl next door type.

Staying for another night was indeed very rewarding as I had one of the best GFE for a very long time.
Though she was not very experience in BBBJ, I could tell she tried her best to service me as when I told her that she was teething painfully on me she change to suit me.
And her cowgirl was so emotional that she came after 20mins with all the wriggling of the hips and yearning me to rub and kiss her nips.
Throughout the booking she was treating me like her boyfriend and we hug throughout naps.

Total 4 shots with the last 5am in the morning when she woke me up for it.
Was very tired after watching Man U and Tott H match but managed it.

BBBJ 7
FJ 9
GFE 10

Damage 350k + 10K tips

Next Morning took ferry back to Spore.