View Single Post
Old 29-08-2004, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Questions from Newbie

hi bro, if u gonna book a gal from MP,charges are charge according to their working hours.

example,gals come in to work at 6pm and their price is base on 30000B per session,if u wanna take her out at 8pm,so they'll charge u from 8pm onwards till 12am.......therefore, 8pm-930pm is 3000B.then 930pm - 11pm another 3000B....etc.....but price can negotiate with papasan if u wanna take her out early.......otherwise negotiate with the gal to come to your hotel room after their work at MP which will be after midnite.....i truly dun reccomend u to take the gal out during their working hours becos price is way too high.

if u die die must take a gal out early like 7-8pm,then i'll reccomend u to try pegasus nite club which is of cos gals prettier and price also abt the same if u take a gal out from the MP during their working hours.......hope this will help.