View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Actually... my most preferred place is JJ. Managed to uncover some gems and some lemons also.. .. Previous trip managed to nail a 21yr old student working on her 3rd day during university break. My best experience so far..

DJ club sounds interesting.. i will drop by next month when I go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderz View Post
Bro pearl, you champion! 20times...haha
the boring part is yangon is too commercialize, most of the FL there knows that ang mo is willing to part with more money then us, so sometimes i just go there for drinks.

As for Mandalay, i ever kena a model from Hotel Mandalay before, took the same lift and just anyhow approach, at night went for dinner and sent her for photo shoot then bring her back to my room do some shooting myself =)

There is one place called DJ Club in yangon which is not bad but there really need local to guilde, the thing about this kinda joint is, usually alot of local "gangsters" hang around there, you might get beaten up if you approach the wrong gal and they dont care where the f**k you come from...haha, they will tell you, This is Myanmar!

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks