View Single Post
Old 25-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3593 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22 Yr Old SYT 文彬, Great Service and GFE...A Legend is BORN...

Yesterday some pple smsed/called her to make an appointment but was unable to reach her. I managed to contact her this morning and found out that yesterday she had a big argument with her landlord and was given until today to move out of the house she is currently staying in.

That's why she shut off her HP yesterday as she was busy hunting for a new accommodation. This morning, when I called her, she was packing her stuff as she had already found a new place.

She informed me that she will not be working today as she is waiting for her landlord to return and settle the outstanding issues with him before moving to her new place.

If everything is settled today, she will be starting work tomorrow.

Those who want to try her, PM me for her contact.