Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 21
ahming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BKK guide for newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
For newbies like me,hope this can help since i'm writting this for a bro who PM me,so i just paste here.A few must-visit and reccomended places.

1)Poseidon MP at rachadapisek road,one of those nice and pretty gals in bkk MP.fish tank at 2nd floor cost abt 2200-2500b and 3rd floor models cost abt 3500-5500b.

2)Pegasus nightclub at sukhumvit soi 23,very posh place with most beautiful gals in bkk(according to me).can overnite booking but cost a bomb.

3)Hollywood disco at ratchadapisek road, big place with loud music and crowded.nice live band with dancers performing as well.entrance fee 400b 2 drinks.do not expect to hook/book gals in this place cos chances are slim as most gals went there with bfs,by all means u can try but chances 1% i would say.

4)Nana plaza,sorry i forgot road name but most taxi drivers know the place for its famous agogo bar,namely angel witch where they've got some shows going on(other bars i dunno).note that lotsa ang mos there.

5)Bar 99 located at intraman soi 2, also agogo bar but not so packed with ang mos there.booking for overnite 2000b,drinks n tips not included.got a few not bad looking gals around as i got 1 myself with satisfactory service during my visit with bro thaivisitor.

6)last resort,if u cant book any gals for the night and your little brother is hungry for actions, go siam hotel at petburi road.just walk in hotel cafe and order a drink and start choosing the gals sitting around.invite them to your table and negotiate price for ST/LT.if still cant get a gal and die die must fuck,walk out of hotel and walk along the street where there are gals standing,choose and negotiate with them abt prices.(1300-1500b for ST and 2500-3000b LT). be prepared to pay for the use of their lobby toilet........kekekeke.

hope this helps.

Mmmh...just came back frm BKK last week..Posiden not bad but looks ard 24-28 yrs old...prefer Natalee..younger gers!!

Been to Hollywood...jam pack..but nice stage show..too bad close a 1 am..end up paying alot for the extra mixer..tot it came with the liquour ordered.

Nana area alot of angmo...mostly carter to angmo crowd..lot of pole dancing gers...not mi cup of tea.

Tried the FL in Siam hotel...didn't know wat to do..went in and sit ard...alot of gers sitting there too...end up asking those outside the cafe for a overnite booking for B3K...looks wise average...booking from 2am to 6am.

Any bro know of other places of interest??