Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
trytogetit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: "NEED FRs ON BALI - PLS SHARE SHARE !!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Juz back !!!

Juz LUV BALI because the Golf Course there are both challenging and scenic !!!...And the Seafood there is "affordable & delicious"...But guessed most of you are more keen on my KTV escapades there !!!

1st Nite : AKASAKA KTV - http://akasaka-bali.com - it was our 1st time there,it was "fish tank" concept - Big Mistake - we assumed that we could do "takeaways for the babes"...and it was an expensive & "cock teasing" experience because the babes only "sing and play in the room"...the room walls are not sound proof so the next room booming loudly !!!...( think U can guessed what's going on there ??? )....

2nd & Final Nite : MUSRO - www.musro.com - Highly Recommended !!!...U can tell the Mamasan that you need "short or long time takeaways"...and then the beauty parade will split up for you to select !!!...

Was really fortunate to enjoyed a 20yo Javanese SYT and then pretty 23yo Babe from JKT which really made my BALI trip fully SeXtisfied !!!....( For those who golf,u will know how tired the body and legs are after 2nd and 3th day of golf & it'll take a really pretty babe that will make U lust so much that U will forget how tired U are and bonk her !!! )

So please note that i'm only sharing the above with BROs that are interested & please do not check rates,etc with me & refer to their websites !!! )

Cheers !!!
Andyk
i think ur 2nd website wrong bro
but thx for sharing it out